Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

my daughter was just served papers for special relief by her kids grand parents. the grandparents have been taking care of the kids by mutual consent and is due to return custody of the kids back to my daughter in june but instead filed for this special relief with no opportunity to get legal aid as the hearing is monday. is my daughgter in danger of losing her kids???

Asked on 5/10/13, 3:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Tell her to go to the hearing and ask the judge or the hearing officer for a postponement to get a lawyer. They will grant relief.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 4:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now