Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/11, 7:33 am

I am filing for divorce in Cumberland ounty, PA. The only combined assett we have is our home. my qyestion is that if i move out now and get my own apartment and we agree that we are each still responsible for half the mtg payment, what is the procedure for utilities? Do I still need to contribute to this or just the mtg payment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search