Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 11:05 am

I live in Pennsylvania, my spouse lives in California. We have been physically separated since November 2010.

6 months ago I filed for divorce with a no-fault thru the mail only law service. My spouse is contesting and won't sign. We have no children and no property to speak of. I filed bankruptcy almost 2 years ago to clear my portion of the debt. My question, since he won't sign, what are my options?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/19/13, 11:13 am by Glenn Brown

Get a lawyer to review what you filed. If your spouse won't sign you may have to wait up to two years in Pennsylvania to get a divorce.

See a Pennsylvania lawyer we save the aggravation of guessing at the rules.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Real World Law, P.C. 916 N Union St Suite 2 Wilmington, DE 19805

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search