Pennsylvania  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

My landlord(who lives upstairs)in the duplex me an my daughter have been living in, have been harassed by her several weeks now. It all started after I told her, I would not resign the lease. She has threaten to deduct money from my security deposit each time I cook if I didnt turn the exhaust fan. She has also been emailing me telling me to lower my tv in my own home or she we deduct more money from my security deposit.

I work every single day 8-5. I have a 2 year old daughter. I mind my business and I respected her and followed every rule(feeling like a child) and yet the moment I say I'm leaving, she has been harassing and threatening and slamming doors. Its like a nightmare. I pay 825 a month in rent plus utilities. My security is 1000. She has been horrible to me. I dont know what to do. She is claiming that she is reporting me to her attorney because I don't keep my tv low at all times and that I cook and she can smell it. None of these things are in the lease. She also has been plugging in my plug into the outlet for the dryer and the lease says it must remain on the 2nd floor. Running up my electric. Help!!!!!