Pennsylvania  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

I'm a landlord with a tenant who is two months behind on his rent and is now in jail. The most recent month the rent was paid in full was June and that was a month late. On August 1st I served him with a pay or quit notice. On August 15th he agreed to move out by September 1st. That date came and went but he did not move out, he said that the lease he had set up fell through. On September 19th he told me he had secured a new lease and would move out the following weekend. On Sunday the apartment was still occupied by his possessions but not by him. I live in the same building and didn't see him for a week then found out on September 26th that he's been picked up on a warrant.

What are my options at this point to get him and his stuff out of the apartment? I don't even care about the back rent anymore because the man just doesn't have the money, I'm never going to see it I just want the apartment empty so I can rent it out again.