Pennsylvania  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/09, 5:47 pm

A chair broke that my mother was sitting on at a craft festival. The chair was rusty. I have photos of the chair and the broken rusty screws from the chair. She tell strait to the concrete floor on her buttocks and back hitting her arm on the table. The craft promoter states that she needs to contact the facility which they rented for the event. The prmoter also made a comment about my Mothers weight saying she should have checked the chair before she sat in it. My Mom is alittle over the average weight but not obese. What do we do? Shouldn't they be responsible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search