Pennsylvania  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/26/11, 11:36 am

A drunk driver hit my car while I was home sleeping. The police found him and his car at the scene. He had no insurance nor did he have a valid driver licence. I have limited tort insurance and they won't cover all the damages to my car. Can I sue the city for not doing their job in the prevention of drunk driver and also because the gentleman didn't have insurance?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search