Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

I recently visited a hotel and was attached by bedbugs. Initially, I thought that the bites on my leg were from Mosquitos; however, when I returned to my hotel room, I found a bed bug crawling on the bed. My wife was smart enough to take a video of the bed bug and presented it to security. I have been hospitalized and I am now awaiting reimbursement from the hotel for our discarded clothing. I am also looking for advice on how to peruse legal action against the hotel for mental anguish, prominent scaring, and fear of going to hotels.

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

If you are interested in perusing legal action against this hotel you need to hire a lawyer immediately. The fact that your wife took pictures, and the fact that you went to the hospital for this incident will be vital to your lawsuit. I would suggest not taking any kind of reimbursement from the hotel, or signing anything until you have had the opportunity to speak with an attorney.

If you would like more information I can be reached at mnk@legalphilly.com

Lawyer Michael Kotik, Esq. | www.LegalPhilly.com

MNK@ LegalPhilly.com.com (Email) | (215) 564-1010 (24 Hour/Office Line) | (267) 265-4553 (Direct Line)

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania