Legal Question in Traffic Law in Pennsylvania

I have a small landscape business and one of my employees was driving my truck at work and had an accident. The police ruled that he was negligent and it was 100% his fault. Long story short, my insurance wouldnt cover it because of a missed payment, and his insurance says Im responsible. Can I sue my ex-employee in small claims court for the amount I was sued by the other driver that he hit?

Asked on 3/25/13, 1:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The police ruling is not the same as a court ruling.

You may be responsible because he was working for you at the time and therefore, your agent.

Call me for a free phone consultation.


Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 3/26/13, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now