Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 6:42 am

My mother just pased away leaving her house to me and my brother. I want to daughter to have the house. I'm willing to give her my half and my brother has no problem selling his half. What's the best way to handle this (tax wise)? The house is still in my moms name.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search