Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Pennsylvania - My aunt(#1) died (no will) (2/5/12) leaving my mother(her sister) who at the time was disabled by a brain anuerysm and later a stroke occuring the year before, property i.e. car and a run down house and a beneficiary amount from an IRA. My mother died a month later.

My mother was on medicaid and in a nursing home on a ventilator when she died (no will) and married to my father still living in their own house. We don't know if my aunt's(#1) house, car and IRA shift to my father. Medicaid sent a letter stating repayment, we sent info to them that they requested, but haven't heard anything in about a year.

Most immediate issue: Mother and aunt's(#1) last surviving sister, my aunt(#2) just died (7/11/13) (no will either) and we have to go through arrangements as well as settling her estate. She had relinquished rights in aunt's(#1) house, but she had taken aunt's(#1) car after her death and had use of it saying that her sister wanted her to have it (no problem to us), but we find out that nothing as far as title or insurance was changed - just renewed on deceased aunt's(#1) identity. Her boyfriend is in current possession and stalling in its return. We realize that any accident or damage could jeopardize my father so we know that we need to get it back. For now we're trying to become executor to get monies from this aunt's(#2) bank accounts for burial.

I hope that this is enough info to give you a picture, but we need help/advice in resolution of these three estates - getting the car back, medicaid, but the most immediate issue.