Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

placing parent into personal care home

must place my mother in personal care home because of dementia. my brother who is on disability currently lives in the home which i need to sell, to be able to pay for the personal care home. can I legally evict him to sell the home since he is on disability?

I am the POA

Asked on 1/05/07, 7:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Hillary Snyder Hillary N. Snyder, Esquire
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: placing parent into personal care home

If your mother qualifies or is attempting to qualify for medicaid, you may not have to sell the home, especially if her disabled son is living in the home. There is a lot more information that is needed in order to better assist you. I do give free initial consultations and would be happy to speak with you. 412.731.0865. I look forward to speaking with you.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/07, 11:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now