Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/99, 10:23 am

Can i sue the trustee of my trust fund for mismanagement of funds?

Can i sue my trustee for mismanagement of my funds?I have a trust fund that was a reasonable amount of money until years later i found that thousands of dollars were illegally given to my parents for legal divorce bills.The problem i have is the father of the trustee died some years ago leaving the trust to his son to manage.He was the one who authorized the transfer of these illegal funds. what can i do about this? The amount is in the neighbor hood of some 15,000 dollars, to me thats a lot of money!Over the years i have tried to get some of this money to help me out.My grandmother left my 100,000dollars and i can honestly say i might see 30,000 of it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search