Philippines  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/13, 7:03 pm

A barangay police and barangay councilor provoke a fight...what is legal advice can be give to us to suspend or remove them from their duties.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search