Legal Question in Administrative Law in Philippines

what case should i file with my colleagues who intrude my personal life, they get a copy of my child birth certificate without my consent since it not an NSO copy, what case should i file to them and to the person who give the copy of my child birth certificate to them. I am separated with my husband 10 years now but not legally and last february i gave birth to my little angel with diff father, that's why my colleagues are charging me with immorality because they get the copy of my child birth certificate.

Asked on 11/26/12, 1:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 11/29/12, 11:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now