Philippines  |  Admiralty Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/12, 6:36 pm

I have a sailor friend who is presently working abroad an oil ship. His wife, who is not the mother of all his children abused him by keeping a man in his house and spending the money to herself and the new man. How could he formulate a letter to the office to hold the money until he stops his work to solve his problems? Is this possible?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/21/12, 8:29 am by VOLTAIRE T. DUANO

Its simple just write them stating that he is changing the beneficiary of his allotment.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE 9th Floor Suit 9N Future Point Plaza 3 No. 111 Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Que Quezon City, 1103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search