Philippines  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/13, 6:19 pm

Good day! Im lyn living in here now in my parents place in the phils.i wanted them a caretaker of my property (house) in reason i only visited them once a year...i want them have a right to the said property.. what sentence do i put in power of attorney?thank you and godbless

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search