Rhode Island  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/00, 11:49 am


What papers do I use to file to be named Administratrix to petition the court husband died no will or property just a personal injury law suit

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search