Legal Question in Family Law in Russian Federation


can I get an anullment from my wife who is still liveing in russia if we have never consumated it by haveing sex. she refused to do so on our wedding night. we were married 16/07/06. she does not want to ever have sex.

Asked on 2/21/08, 5:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Napier Troutman & Napier, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Anullment

Clearly you could get a divorce. If there was some exchange of money to an agency there may be grounds for a lawsuit.

Because of how long you have waited to address this, you need to talk to an attorney directly and go through all the facts to see if the marriage might be declared void or nullified.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/08, 6:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Russian Federation

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now