South Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/10, 5:36 am

My father died suddenly April 13 2010,he was 68. He lived in Kew Gardend Ny. I live in SC,I am 49. His wife will not contact me. I don`t know if he had a will. I would like to see his will if he had one. How can I see his will. Please advise me on the best way to get a copy of his will. I don`t think his wife will willingly send a copy to me. If he did not have a will, what are my legal rights to his estate?

Thank You, Jill Drawdy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search