South Carolina  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/01/03, 2:41 am


If a person has there pay check directly deposted to your bank account but there name is not on the account, can they force you to give them the money.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search