South Carolina  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/22/08, 5:17 am

Need FDCPA help

I am looking for an attorney who will take my FDCPA case on contingency against a debt collector. I have a strong case with many FDCPA violations.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search