South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/08, 9:36 am

Child Visitation Interference

In the State of SC what can be done legally to the custodial parent for interfering with court-ordered visitation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search