South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/28/13, 12:26 pm

my husband told me that he ws building on to our house, a downstairs room and bath, so that our inlaws could have our house , and us build next door. now he is saying that he wants them to move in, and, that since we have problems, he does not plan to build a home for us. i do not want to live with another family, we all have too much stuff, and i am not a nurse. they have enough money to stay where they are, and have a nurse. i think he just wants me to nurse, cook and clean for them, while he hoards their money. can i put my foot down legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search