Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

my husband told me that he ws building on to our house, a downstairs room and bath, so that our inlaws could have our house , and us build next door. now he is saying that he wants them to move in, and, that since we have problems, he does not plan to build a home for us. i do not want to live with another family, we all have too much stuff, and i am not a nurse. they have enough money to stay where they are, and have a nurse. i think he just wants me to nurse, cook and clean for them, while he hoards their money. can i put my foot down legally?

Ben Stevens The Stevens Firm, P.A. Family Law Center

These are complex issues, and it is important that they be handled correctly. Therefore, it is important that you consult an experienced family law attorney to find out what options are available to you based on the facts of your particular case.

If you need more information, you can visit my family law blog (www.SCFamilyLaw.com) or our website (www.SpartanburgLawyers.com). I wish you the best of luck.

Ben Stevens

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina