South Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/17/06, 7:59 am

Fell in parking lot of restaurant

On March 4, after leaving a restaurant going to my car I tripped over a curb that was sideway next to my car. I did not report it to the restaurant. Two days later I went to a doctor and was told I badly bruised my kneecap. This happened in SC and I live in IL. After I returned home I went to my orthopedist and he sent me for an MRI. I am waiting for the results, but the MRI tech said there is fluid behind the kneecap and some other abnormalities. Do I have any recourse with the restaurant? I am unemployed presently and am concerned if I have to have surgery my search for work and unemployment compensation will stop. No, I did not claim unemployment when I was out of town.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search