Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

Traffic law: Is it illegal and what is the recourse if a person is served papers months after a minor traffic accident, but the person served is the wrong person? (ex: son served instead of father with same name) Is that a violation of a persons privacy and does the served insurance company deal with that?

Asked on 7/16/13, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

As I said before report it to whatever insurance company insures the car and let them deal with it.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now