South Carolina  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/99, 5:14 pm

Upcoming deposition

Briefly, I've been notified by registered mail that I am to appear for a "hearing" / deposition for settlement on 4/23 at my former employers location. What questions will I be asked? Also, they are applying for reimbursement for any overages I have been paid that exceeded whatever "awards" I am entitled to, (which isn't much for a tendon replacement on my rt. thumb/wrist area) and this makes me nervous as I have little cash on hand to do this with. That, plus should I obtain an attorney to go in there with me and "hold my hand" (so to speak), should I say something stupid?

Please notify ASAP...Thank you!

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/08/99, 5:38 pm by William O'Neil

Re: Upcoming deposition

Call my office in Myrtle Beach 843-448-0920. If you are in another part of the state, I will refer you to a lawyer in your home town who is a member of the association of attorneys that represents employees in workers' compensation claims. Sounds like you need to retain a lawyer!

William O'Neil

O'Neil Law Firm

P.O. Box 3909

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

O'Neil Law Firm P.O. Box 3909 Myrtle Beach, SC 29578-3909

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search