South Dakota  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/06/07, 4:41 pm

Appealant case

Does your statement get thrown out from the first trial if you appeal your case? Or do they give you a chance to recant your statement because it is a new trial. I know someone who was not videotaped or recorded when giving their statement, and want to kno how that can still hold up in a court of law. They are appealing their case and want to throw out the statement that wasn't recorded from the first case and give a new statement. Is that possible.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search