Tennessee  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/07, 10:58 pm

unauthorized use of the image of a minor

A video which featured my daughter was used to promote a dance school where she is no longer registered. The school does not have consent, and moreover, they have been expressly forbidden to use her image. What are my options? I am interested in pushing this as far as the law allows.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search