Tennessee  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 10:40 pm

If I was served with an indictment for an alleged drug sale and the indictment was not signed is there anything I can do? I feel like I made a huge mistake by pleading guilty to this charge and I would like to know all of my choices before getting sentenced. I hired an attorney and I have not been explained everything that is going on. I've never been in trouble ever before and I do not know how any of this works. I was actually told by many people that if I plead innocent and took this to trial I would get jail time and I was afraid of losing my job that has been the longest kept in my life. not knowing that the felony that I will acquire will also cause me to lose my job. I need help as soon as I can get it. My sentencing court date is this Friday July 12th 2013. There are a lot more details that I can provide if needed. Thank you for your time, Anna.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search