Tennessee  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/08, 12:08 pm

moving out of state with children

My husband and I live in TN and if we divorce I want to move back to IL where my job is and my family. Will I be able to take my kids back to IL if we divorce and what would I need to do this? Do I need to go to a judge for permission? My husband does not work in TN either. He works from home and his company headquarters are in a different state.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search