Legal Question in Veterans Law in Tennessee

medical discharge

l enlisted tn the army in Jan of 1957 and got a medical discharge in june 1957 am i entiled to any benifets?

Asked on 1/15/09, 11:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: medical discharge

The simple answer is yes. I don't know what you were discharged for, in most cases benefits are available.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/09, 11:43 am
Jill Mitchell Heard & Smith, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: medical discharge

did you file for service connected disability at that time? Are you still having the same problem now? If you are still having the problem or if you can show that it has been going on over the years, you may have a claim. It will probably be difficult for you after all these years, but you may want to go ahead and file. All they can do is deny you, which of course they probably will. But good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/09, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now