Legal Question in Construction Law in Texas

code viloation

I fell last weekend down a few of my apartment concrete stairs. The stairs have structural defects. They are cracked, chipping with loose unsecured handrails. I notified the apartments of my fall showing them my injuries and bruises. They failed to correct the defects or even acknowledge the fact that I even fell other than adding the fall to my record. What are my rights and how shall I proceed?

Asked on 8/21/08, 11:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Nemec Law Office of Donald C. Nemec
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: code viloation

Give me a call or shoot me an email to further discuss your situation. I would need to know more details before telling you possible rights and how to proceed.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/08, 12:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now