Texas  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/25/12, 5:16 pm

We recently stayed at a hotel and 2 days after we had checked out we noticed our bank account had been charged 600 dollars extra from the hotel. So we immediately call back and the hotel accuses us of stealing the flat screen tv out if the room and billed us for it. Called numerous of times and tried getting a case number of the police report and multiple dead ends. Any help can I sue for wrongfull billing cause I didn't take anything

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search