Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Was my fourth Amendment right violated ?

I was pulled over by the city police and was asked to exit my car for questioning. while doing so i locked my car and started to shut the door. The officer stop me in that action and unlocked my car . I reacted by locking my door again . In total we did this three times before he threaten me with a charge and possible jail.

so the car stayed unlocked.

The officer question me about a burglery of a home that was close to where i had worked a week eariler. He said the reason for stoping me was cutting through privite property to aviod a traffic light . I had just left the store that was on the same conner with the traffic light. I choose to leave shortest route , I would haved missed the light if i'd left from the front of the store anyways.

if i locked the doors on my car during traffic stop, does the cop have the right to stop me ?

PLS Help,

Thank You

Brandon Bridgeport, T.x.