Texas  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/10/07, 10:23 am

Need a copy for proof to send to credit card company

Where can I receive a copy of the Deceptive Trade Practice Act?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search