Texas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/13, 9:59 am

What are my options if a claim has being filed against me in Civil court in Harris County for a car reposession? Can the court take a lean on my house, garnish my wages, or file jugement for me to repay. the car was voluntarily returned and then sold in aution in 2010.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search