Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/13, 6:52 pm

My brother was reported dead yesterday. And in the Public Release Information we acquired from HPD, it stated that it was a suicide. And He is not the type of person that would harm himself so now, We the family would like to know how can we find out what really happened. And any information on how to be able to start an investigation would help. There are traffic cameras around where he allegedly jumped of. Is it possible that we can get to see the video.

Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search