Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

Charged with 2 counts of felony 2 endangerment to a child for leaving my kids in the house for anhour as i went to the parking lot, what should i do?

Asked on 5/02/13, 5:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a lawyer immediately. The lawyer may have suggestions (such as parenting classes, etc.) to help you possibly achieve a dismissal.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 5:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now