Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/11, 2:08 pm

can the D.A. add enhancements after the original indictment and if yes then is there a time limit to keep this from being allowed, also i need a form to file a motion of conflict of interest so that i can get a new lawyer and fire the one i have been court appointed where can i get that form

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search