Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/13, 5:51 pm

Is is possible to get a non-disclosure for an injury to child case that was dismissed. The defendant did plea guilty to class c misdemeanor disorderly conduct, but the injury case is considered "dismissed". There was no deferred or straight probation but just a small fine for the disorderly conduct. Asking because the defendant spoke with a lawyer who stated that they could get an order of non-disclosure for the injury to a child arrest. Is this true or a waste of money?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search