Legal Question in Elder Law in Texas

Do I have a legal solution to my sisters in law who refuse to allow their mother to live with them, while I am stuck with her after my husband died?

Asked on 3/07/13, 8:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. Children have no legal duty to support their parents at any time.

Your remedy is to put your mother out on the street, and I assume that you aren't planning to do this.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 2:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now