Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/05, 10:20 am

cancel divorce process

a husband filed petition fordivorce first and was counterclaimed/sued by the wife.now the wife has second thought of going through the process. would the divorce still be final since the husband had first already filed it.can the wife delay the process. there are minor kids involve and the husband filed uncontested divorce.thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search