Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 5:20 pm

My divorce degree states that I must live in Lubbock County with my kids, is there any way around this? I want to move to Ft. Worth, Tx for a job

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/22/13, 4:57 am by Keith Engelke

Hire a lawyer to file a motion to modify.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of S. Keith Engelke 2313 Lockhill Selma Road #224 San Antonio, TX 78230

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search