Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My ex-husband owes me back child support, my daughter just turned 18yrs. Before she turned 18 I requested through the Attorney General for Texas that they investigate the back child support. Turns out that he paid the "reimbursement of medical insurance (partial years) through the Child Support Office, but they credited it to the Child Support. So, they cannot do anything about collecting the medical insurance reimbursement or reimbursement of medical bills. Can I sue for reimbursement of medical insurance & medical bills - about $15,000.00 worth?

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

You need to talk to a private family law attorney. Take all of your paperwork and medical bills to an attorney and have him review everything.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas