Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 12:24 pm

My ex-husband owes me back child support, my daughter just turned 18yrs. Before she turned 18 I requested through the Attorney General for Texas that they investigate the back child support. Turns out that he paid the "reimbursement of medical insurance (partial years) through the Child Support Office, but they credited it to the Child Support. So, they cannot do anything about collecting the medical insurance reimbursement or reimbursement of medical bills. Can I sue for reimbursement of medical insurance & medical bills - about $15,000.00 worth?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search