Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 8:59 pm

I have been out of my home seperated from husband for a month in half. He's agreed we do this too.. But now I want to divorce I have my girl in school here new city the house we lived in together he is no longer there it was rent he moved out too. So If I no longer want to communicate with him of work it out can I file in the city or if he does will I have to go back to that town I have no one there for help or place to stay I have no money so I couldn't do that plus the home is gone I have nothing there or help. He lives in houston tx I am in Edinburg tx.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search