Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/09, 3:06 am

My husband is very mentally abusive, he calls me names, bad words all the time I am so tired of it his mother also treats me bad and when i tell him something he tells me she has the right to talk to me like that. we have been married for almost 3 years and i have had enough. i dont know if i want a divorce yet but i do want to leave his home and take my baby with me of course i would tell him where i am so he can see her.what can i do. please help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search