Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 12:36 pm

I am married 13 years and want to divorce my husband he was convicted for possession of weapons by a felon in texas did 18 months that's when I found out that he had prior conviction in another state. I want to file but I don't want to alarm him I also found out that he has had prior violent history in the past even was charged several times for domestic violence with his ex. How do I proceed ? I have two daughters with him...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search