Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 4:09 pm

I overpaid child support thru the TX Attorney General's office until my wages were garnished 3 months after my divorce. What are my options to get $5K in over payment? Ex wife claims she spent the money without knowing even thow the funds were disbursed thru the same agency.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search