Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Had a relationship with two brothers now both want to be the father of the child. I only want one but the other already signed the birth certificate and is in denial of the other wanting to be the father. If the other one is the father how can I go about changing the name on the birth certificate? or what do I need to do?

Asked on 6/13/13, 12:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to talk to an experienced family law attorney in your county. You have a complex problem that cannot be fix on an internet website. You need to sit down with an attorney and talk to an attorney in private about your options. Please do so immediately. All the best to you.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 11:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now